From the north
Take Highway 65 south from Springfield about 38 miles, then exit at the Branson Landing exit. You will go past Skaggs Hospital, enter the round-about, exit onto Veterans Blvd. (Business 65) and travel toward the Taneycomo bridge. Continue straight onto Hwy 76, cross Lake Taneycomo and circle around the round-about to stay on Hwy 76 east. Your next turn will be about 5 miles from here.
From the South
Take Highway 65 north from Harrison and exit at Hollister/Business 65. Take Bus. 65 until it meets Highway 76 at an intersection just south of the Lake Taneycomo Bridge (on your left). Go straight through the roundabout onto Hwy 76 east. Your next turn will be about 5 miles from here.
- Climb a long hill from the lake and navigate some curves, then pass a golf course and new developments on the right. Pass a small post office then a school on your right (Kirbyville Elementary) then turn right (south) onto State Highway J.
- From MO Hwy 76 & Hwy J at Kirbyville: Follow Hwy J south for about 5 miles, and then go STRAIGHT through the four-way intersection (a MO Department of Conservation sign points toward the Mincy Conservation Area on Gunnison Road to the right). By going straight through this intersection, you are now on Drury Road. Travel a short distance (less than a half mile) on Drury Road and watch for the fourth house on the LEFT - a pale gray house with a porch and large detached pale gray garage set on a circular driveway. This is the Mincy House at 547 Drury Road.
Note: If your final destination is the Drury House of the Bull Shoals Field Station, continue past the Mincy House at 547 Drury Road and enter the Drury Conservation Area - the road will change from pavement to gravel at this point. Travel one mile to a locked gate. if you have been give the combination and authority to open the gate, do so and pass through. Be sure to close and relock the gate behind you ensuring that the two locks connect to each other as part of the chain sequence. Continue on gravel for 2 1/2 miles to the Drury House at 3942 Drury Road.
Ozark Education Center
446 Wolf Creek Rd, Cedarcreek, MO
From the North
- Take Highway 65 South from Springfield for 27 miles
- Exit US 160 E towards Forsyth (left off ramp); continue for 15 miles
- Turn right to continue on US 160 for 6.6 miles
- Turn right onto Highway M for 6.6 miles
- Turn right onto Highway KK for 3 miles
- Turn right onto Wolf Creek Road for 0.35 miles